Okay if you have tagged me and I haven’t answered post a reminder here and I will work on catching up.
8 TV shows I watch
1. Good Things Utah
2. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. 17 Kids and Counting
6. Oprah, if its interesting
7. Toughest Race on Earth (a secret dream of mine is to be a dog sled racer, nevermind that I don’t like dogs or being cold)
8. Supernanny (or as Olivia calls it “the naughty kid show”)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Su Casa
And umm yeah, we don’t eat out much so I don’t really have any other true favorites how lame is that!
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I was awakened much to early yet again, dang daylight saving time.
2. Olivia and I made lemon poppy seed muffins.
3. I got most of Zachary’s 12 month clothes put away and his 18 month clothes put into his drawers.
4. I did the normal: dishes, laundry, downstairs vacuuming.
5. We all took naps.
6. I got the frame and wire to make my corn cob wreath.
7. We almost finished our Christmas shopping for the kids, just one more planned gift and their stocking stuffers to go.
8. I feel asleep on the couch yet again.
8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. My mom coming to visit in December.
2. Finding out if the baby is a girl or boy, I think we are going to have the ultrasound person write the sex down and put it in an envelope so we can open it on Christmas.
3. Turning 30 in January
4. Getting the baby’s space and clothes all ready.
5. Our trip to California exactly one year from now, Disneyland here we come!
6. Getting our inside projects done, like moldings and painting the upstairs.
7. A good nights sleep.
8. Springtime’s warmer weather.
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Time to pick and do a really fun hobby like digital scrapbooking or photography.
2. Kids that don’t fight or whine or make needless messes and sleep in until at least 7:30 in the morning.
3. A house on the beach.
4. Perfect eyesight, no more contacts or glasses.
5. A wonderful personal assistant to buy me cute stylish clothes and do cute hair and makeup for me.
6. Having my family history all done.
7. Having my mom move here or us there.
8. The experience of serving a mission.
8 Things I Love
1. My family
2. Sleeping for 7+ hours straight
3. Buying things for the kids
4. My knowledge of eternal families
5. A perfectly cooked steak with corn on the cob and mashed red potatoes
6. Maple sugar candy
7. The yummy smell after it rains
8. Rob’s homemade doughnuts
8 Things I Can’t Stand
1. Having my feet touched
2. Being late
3. Bad drivers
4. Uncomfortable shoes
5. The smell of curry (I don’t like how it tastes, either)
6. A mess being made right after I have cleaned.
7. Currently the smell of cooking oil completely turns my stomach
8. Rude cashiers